Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wedding Photos and Other Random Updates

Well, everyone, we have officially received our wedding photos! Tyler and I are putting together some of our favorites of the whole day and will be posting a link here very shortly! We are so excited to share them with our friends and family, we hope you all enjoy them as much as we did! Tyler Culpepper did a fantastic job!

Lacie is 3 months old today, and according to a westie website I've been looking into, she thinks she is "the ruler of the world"! This, somehow, seems very true! Her personality traits will most likely be similar to others in her breed, "Quick to bark, quick to chase, lively, bossy, feisty, scrappy, clever, independent, stubborn, persistent, impulsive, intense." Apparently, "Terriers can be stubborn and dominant(they want to be the boss) and will make you prove that you can make them do things. You must show them, through absolute consistency, that you mean what you say(and that YOU are the boss!)." Yay! What a sweetie she's going to be! Looks like I've got my work cut out for me.
Okay, really, she isn't that bad, she can be a little brat at times but mostly she's pretty cool! By the way, her ears are up to stay, she looks so cute and grown-up-ish!!

If anyone likes cream cheese as much as I do, try some of these recipes @ spreadphilly.com
I made the spaghetti with a little fewer noodles than the recipe called for and my own sauce, it was VERY yummy! I would definitely recommend using homemade sauce as opposed to the jar sauce! I'm gonna try the brownies next! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment