Monday, February 15, 2010

-Away for the Weekend!-

So, my parents flew into Kansas City Friday, Feb. 12! We took them to our favorite Mexican restaurant in downtown Kansas City, Los Corrales, then took them on the grand tour around Kansas City. Unfortunately I didn't take any pics of downtown, I will next time! They left Friday morning for Independence to see Lisa, Rusty and Emelia. We followed them up Saturday morning and are leaving for home tonight. Mom & Dad are coming back to stay with us Thursday night and leaving Saturday. : ( Here is some of the footage I got of the trip so far, I'll post more if I can get some good ones.


Emme's Bath (She looks like she's getting baptized! lol)
Tante & Emme
Someone's cute little lips!






This one is my personal fave!
Me & Tyler (He looks really cute!)
Nonna & Poppa

Sister Shot
The girls (minus Ms. Megan)
My sweet little Lacie! (I couldn't leave her out!)

1 comment:

  1. OH how sweet!! Emme has grown so much! she sure looks like her Momma, which of course is beautiful! I hope to see her sometime this year! And as for Lacie,she looks so sweet and innocent! Sure hope to see more pics soon! Love ya!

    -Debi

    ReplyDelete