Monday, November 1, 2010

Lacie's 1st birthday!

On October 21st Lacie turned the big 1! However, this milestone in her life has not stopped her from still acting like a puppy! She has been quite a demanding personality in our house for the last 10 months, I think maybe she just knows she's pretty much ruling the roost so she is trying to get as much attention as she can. Just a theory. Sometimes she is just sweeter than sweet tea and other times I find myself taking deep breaths so as not to beat her to a bloody pulp after chewing large chunks off my favorite shoes. I am most definitely 100% positive that no one else in the world could quite hande this ball of energy. But........we love her!!! You will notice in some of the pics she has random stuff in her mouth, that's just a quirk of hers when she is excited. My personal fave is the one where she's waking Tyler up with a roll of TP in her mouth. Anyway, she's a laugh and a half, enjoy some cute pics I found of her blossoming from a baby into a young lady!


















No comments:

Post a Comment