Thursday, November 11, 2010

-Lisa, Rusty & Emme Visit KC-

Lisa, Rusty and Emme came for a quick visit the last week of October, I was so excited to see them! Emme has really grown since I had last seen her in July. Rusty did some work on the church and we went shopping while poor Tyler had to work. But we met up with him in downtown Kansas City and ate at Buca di Beppo. Lisa, Emme and I had some fun girl time while Rusty and Tyler just laughed about anything and everything. Rusty is the only person that I know of who can make Tyler laugh until he cries. Tears like, seriously drip off his chin, it's ridiculous. We just roll our eyes when they get this uncontrollable. It seemed they were gone as soon as they came, I guess time just flies when you have an adorable little niece! Don't mind all the pictures of her, I'm just quite proud of her!











1 comment:

  1. Why did you put that pic of of me and Emme? I look grooooooss and very large! Not flattering at all!! Eww.

    ReplyDelete