Monday, December 27, 2010

-Christmas Catch-Up-

Well, it's come and it's gone before we knew it. No more presents to open, no more parties to attend, no more eggnog and pumpkin pie. But, there's aways next Christmas. Maybe next time I really will start buying Christmas gifts in August. Lisa, Rusty and Emme came and stayed the Wednesday night before Christmas, it was nice to see some of my family around Christmas time. We spent Christmas Eve doing some shopping at the Plaza, dinner at Cheesecake Factory, and home to open presents. Christmas morning Tyler & I(and Lacie!) exchanged gifts and we had Christmas Dinner with his parents. With some light snow outside it was perfect Christmas weather. Unfortunately, I did cross paths with a couple Scrooges and a few Grinches since my last post, but I chose to rise above them and refused to let them ruin my Christmas spirit! If we are celebrating Jesus' birth, then why are some people so cranky? I can't understand it. But anyway, it was a good holiday for me, and I hope everyone else had a great Christmas!

-Cousins-

-Gingerbread Village at Crown Center-


-At the Domerese Christmas Dinner-

-Christmas Eve Aftermath-

-Drinking our Bubbly (Sparkling Cider)-

-Trying out one of Colton's Gifts-

-One of Lacie's Presents-

-Christmas Day Dinner Menu (The chalkboard was Debi's gift from us)*-

-Table set for Four-




- Yum-


*Will be selling these chalkboards on Etsy.com soon!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun!! I wish we could have stayed longer. Emme looks so little there! I see you did get the glasses that you wanted from Tyler, they are cute!

    ReplyDelete