Monday, December 6, 2010

-It's Christmastime!-

Yep, Christmas is now upon us. I was so disgusted when all the stores started pumping out Christmas decorations and playing Christmas music in August but now I can kinda see why. I waited too long and now all the decorations I wanted are picked over and sold out. Oh well, more money towards my Christmas gift! : p I semi-decorated for Christmas this year. I really didn't want to bother with a real tree and the mess it makes. Not to mention Lacie likes to chew the bottom branches off and any ornaments she can get ahold of. She killed about six of those white feathery birds last year from our tree. I love Christmas, I just won't have anyone over until I feel that everything in my house is marked 'complete'! So, hence my half-hearted decorating. We went ice-skating Thanksgiving weekend at Crown Center and it was so fun, Tyler 'hates' ice-skating but he held my hand around and around the rink about 50 times. I was grateful. Anyway, before I get really busy and forget to say it, Merry Christmas to all of our family and friends! And please let's not be Scrooges or Grinches, no one likes grumpy people at Christmastime so let's be jolly and crank up Harry Connick and bake all the peppermint this-and-that and drink spiced cider and do whatever it takes to make it feel like Christmas. That's what I'm gonna do for sure! Yay, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Tyler & I @ the Ice-Skating Rink
Lindsie & I
My New, Adorable Vintage Hutch










No comments:

Post a Comment