Monday, April 5, 2010

"Make You Feel My Love"

Hey everyone, it's me, Tyler. I just wanted to share this with all of you. It's pretty obvious but in case you can't figure it out...it's the song Heather sang to me at our wedding. Those of you who were with us during this special occasion will certainly remember the deep trance I was in while overcome by the tenderness in my heart. Why am I not surprised that I still get butterflies, and tears, each and every time I hear her voice ring through my ears?! Ok, the point of this post is to get you to watch the video...not give you details of the inner tremblings of my heart! Thanks to all of you who helped in making our lives together a reality. You are greatly appreciated!



5 comments:

  1. Aw!That's so sweet! It makes me cry too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a moment we no longer could hold the tears in. The big beautiful voice coming out in this little spunky redhead, was like a total surprise! Tyler, it looked as if you were under a spell! Sooo... sweet! Love ya two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this didn't make me cry, no way I am a tough cookie I never cry at my sisters weddings, even if they are moving a bazillion miles away! Psh, no reason to cry I mean even if they sing and get everyone else crying I don't. HAHAHAHA whatever!!!!!!!!!! I am pretty sure I cried as soon as I started walking down the aisle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure do miss you sniff sniff

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did awesome (you always do)and you made everyone cry because you sang with such EMOTION!!

    ReplyDelete